Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Let's play fate: Another experience on the bus

When one rides the bus, they encounter many different people on the bus as I've mentioned before. As a daily bus rider,  I've had my fair share of connecting different people. One Wednesday night as I was on my way home I encountered such a person. I really appreciate it when its semi-crowded on a bus and someone moves their backpack or purse to let another sit down. (Random Acts or Kindness!) Well this happen to me, this person moved his backpack so I can sit down. (Rarely does a guy do that, where has chivalry gone? Discussion for another time!) As we were riding the bus together, we started talking about different things, from school, to ethnicities, to Sacramento, to colors of the sky, to geology. It was a very nice connection that we had. We said our goodbyes and that was that. Then I started wondering if I'd see him again (Such a hopeless romantic...yuck). I'm not sure if I will or not but it'd be nice if I did. But I'm going to leave it to fate. If it's in my future that I will see him again then I will, if it's not then I don't see him again, simple as that. I believe in fate but to a certain degree. Playing fate all the time is not a good thing. I think I only do it when I meet people by chance. Isn't it funny how that happens? I'm going off into a tangent now so I'm going to stop myself!
Stay tune for more! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment