Thursday, May 9, 2013

I have NO idea...

So I was with my brother and we were having one of our late night talks at the dinner table (MAN I was really craving some chilly cheese fries) when he wanted to show me something. Most of the time I don't get my work done when I'm talk with my brother ( I had to get up early next morning to start and finish an essay I had to do -_-) He wanted to show me this band I guess he likes? I was not expecting what I saw. It was different and I had no idea what was going on. The band is called Studio Killers. It's a virtual band and fronted by the girl you are going to see but in reality her voice is a guy singing. I forgot his name though. I'll find out from my bro later. The music is cool and the videos are trippy. I can't get this song out of my head thanks to Josh >.<

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo-EmtXbFRg


P.S: I like this song and another song by them called "All Men Are Pigs" Sorry gents no offense to you! It's a funny song ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment