Sunday, May 5, 2013

Song Of Choice

Jen was showing me a song she liked a couple nights ago when I came upon this song. She was showing me this song called Spectrum by Zedd ft. Matthew Koma and it was cool. I like Koma's voice. Then Jen went up stairs. I browsed through want youtube recommended me afterwards when I saw a remix of Florence and The Machine's Spectrum by Calvin Harris. It was amazing. I think I like both the orginal and the remix. Florence's voice is just so...I have no words to describe it. Today Jen was playing that song and said she like the song too. We don't have similar taste in music but there are times when we overlap. I'm going to put the link down below for anyone who has not heard this version of Spectrum. Please listen to it!  Normally I really like the original over the remix but I have to say the remix is awesome. I have strong beliefs that it's due to Florence's powerful voice.
Stay tune for more ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4-6Y_91v5I

P.S I really like the font and style of the words. That's what also attracted me to the remix. It reminded me of the 1920s and low and behold this song is going to be featured in the upcoming movie The Great Gatsby.

No comments:

Post a Comment