Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Let's just sway like the song says...

I was kind of bored, just thinking about different things and writing them all down in a planner I carry around. It's somewhat like a journal but not really because the only time I write in my planner is either 1) I need to get things done or 2) I have to write my thoughts down or else they'll just keep torturing me. So when I do write them down its as if I releasing this energy. They are not morbid thoughts or anything of that sort. I guess they are just regular thoughts??? Any who as I was writing my thoughts I happen to also write a poem. It sort of represents what I was feeling at the moment and also somewhat inspired from a movie I watched over the weekend called Dakota Skye. It was a cool movie, pretty simple and to the point. Sometimes I wish I could write deep meaning poems that have a message in them. I do write poems of that nature but once in a blue moon. ( I like that saying ^-^) I asked my friend what he thought of this poem and he thought someone had told this to me haha (I didn't want to tell him I wrote it so I told him I read it somewhere, bad friend huh). He thought it would be something cute a guy would say to a girl. I asked him what if a girl was saying this and he said a guy saying that to a girl will be much cuter than a girl, lol that's my friend ^.^
Stay tune for more ;)

I really want to go dancing.
Take me out dancing will you?
We will meet at sunset and sway all night
Let us become intoxicated on how this feels
Nothing nasty, nothing dirty but it's just right
We know this is not one night of amour
Nor  is this found on commitment
But if only for one night
You can be mine and I can be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment