Monday, May 13, 2013

In other News

I know I just post something a few minutes ago but I wanted to include this too. As always Josh shows me a lot of things that are on the internet aka tumblr -_- I was trying to work on my essay when Josh came down and said, "Alex showed me a song that reminded me of you." Alex is the girl my bro is talking to right now and I particularly don't like Alex because I don't think she is right for Josh. I guess it's a sister thing, but anywho when he told me this I made a puzzling face like "Wah?" Josh told me it was about spiders and the first thing that popped into my head was spiders being squished! (I have a soft spot for insects especially spiders. I'll explain another day) Or I think this video will show you why I do. The video is cool but kinda odd. Please enjoy! Stay tune for more ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms2klX-puUU

P.S: Respect all walks of life ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment