Thursday, May 9, 2013

I present to you!

I might have mentioned it before, I'm not sure though... I'm planning to interview my friend Cynthia who is also a triplet. I met her during winter session. We had speech together :)  I'm so excited! I'm not sure what question to ask her though...I was thinking about questions to ask her while I was on my way home but I couldn't come up with any. Then I thought to myself what kind of questions would be asked of me. But then I also thought she probably gets the same questions I get so that's going to be a little boring for her. I need some new and exciting questions but what to ask...what to ask...hmmm. I'll come with a few. I was think of using some of same questions I'm planning to ask in my other interview which has not been conducted. The reason for that is because my neighbor is pretty busy so I had told him whenever he has time to contact me instead (This makes things easier for the both us!) I hope both these interviews happen! It will be quite an accomplishment for my blog! Hoping for more pictures too!
Stay tune for more ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment