Thursday, May 30, 2013

One of those mornings!

Yes! It was one of those mornings where things just don't seem to going right yesterday. The night before I told Jen that I needed to leave with her the next morning (she leaves at 6:30am to catch the bus) and thus to wake me up when she wakes up. AND DOES SHE?! NOOO! Now in my family I'm kind of the slowest one to get ready. And Jen in the morning is sort of weird with her timing. If she's a few minutes late she starts freaking out. So the next morning se for got to wake me up. I woke up like 30 mins before she going to leave. Now yes to some this seems like a decent amount of time but really I take an hour to get ready ( yea I know forever) so I was kind of agitated that she didn't wake me up. Then when I get down stairs she has the nerve to ask "Are you ready?" WHATTTTT!!! So now I'm rushing to meet her schedule. After all that rushing she leaves me. I was so angry. I asked for one little favor and then she leaves me. Oh man, I stop rushing made myself breakfast and when I calmed down headed for the bus stop. What do you know, I still caught the same bus she did.
Stay tune for more :)
 P.s: sorry for the mini hiatus loads of projects to get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment