Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bed Time

Last night instead of talking to my brother, I was with my sister. She had a rough draft of a paper due in her english class today and she was freaking out. Why, I really don't know. Well I kind of due. She said she wanted her rough draft to be good so during the weekend she can just fix a few things.  Isn't that so smart? The thinks my siblings come up with. Last weekend I also had an outline due for my research paper and I was freaking out. I really wanted it to be good because I really like the topic I chose. It's about a group named Situationist International in the late 50's early 60's in France. They believe that our consumer society weaken our way of living authentically. And to gain back that way of living people needed to do spontaneous things, go outside their normal routine because situationists also believed people are creators of situations. Stay tune for more ;)

P.S: I have a rough draft due next Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment