Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My brother again

I forgot to mention, Josh all most made me late! Last night we were having another late night talk at the dinner table. He was trying to work on some art project he had due in the moring and I was trying to finish my story I told you about earlier (I finished it! Not the best though...) So eventually I went to bed late. But I had to get up early this moring to get ready for an appointment I had. Both Josh and I agreed to wake up at 6am so we can leave at 9 with me serving as the alarm clock. (Josh never gets up) That leaves 3 hours for Josh to finish his project and get ready for school and me to finish up sme errands and get ready of school too. Plenty of time right? Not for Josh at 9 o clock he was still trying finish his project and I had to leave on time because when riding the bus it's safe to catch it an hour before the time you are suppose to be where ever you are going to give you time. (The buses take forever!) I had to leave Josh there. I told him, "I'm sorry I have to go!" He was okay with it and apologized for taking long (Such a nice brother ^-^) I made it on time for my appointment. Josh I really do not know when he came (his class starts at 9:45). Stay tune for more! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment