Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Such a Bad Sister!

My brother calls me on the phone to tell me what he learned in class today. Usually we do this when it's something that really speaks to us. And of course it was about school itself  ^-^ He was telling me about how GED classes are in a way a waste of time and his professor reinforced his idea too. I guess in class they started talking about how companies wanted to turn college classes into just being class online so more money can be made? Honestly I couldn't keep up with him because I was trying to listen t him and at the same time do another task. (I learned I can't do both! >.<) I missed half if what he was saying. And I feel so bad because a couple days ago he was telling me about how he feels his voice is not being heard and now I'm actually not listening to him. What an awful sister I am. Most if the time when Josh speaks, it's like words of the wise come out from him. I've ranted about this before. I need to start breaking the bad habits of a bad listener and make for a good listener!
Stay tune for more ;)

P.S: As I write this my brother is waiting at the bus stop at school to get home! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment