Sunday, May 19, 2013

Video games

I have I ever said that my brother loves to play video games? That's all he needs, his video games, a sketch book, pencil, and some food and he will be good all day. I mention this today because earlier we were watching this segment on TV called Most famous 100 video games of all time? (Something along those lines) Josh and I were already set out to go somewhere but he was glued to the TV after that. We watched it for almost to hours (got ready for nothing) And he said, "I don't want to go anymore, I'm watch this." WHAT! We were going to go out and eat... he was practically dragged out of the house (just kidding, his hunger got the best of him) Right now Josh is trying to get Mike to play Silent Hill: Downpour because Josh thinks Mike's reactions are funny (Cruel!) My brother can go for days describing the Silent hill game series but that is for another post. Stay tune for more ;)

P.S: For those you who've never heard of the Silent Hill games series, all you need to know is that they are psychologically scary. Especially the first three!

No comments:

Post a Comment