Thursday, May 2, 2013

Josh never seize to AMAZE

My brother always says such mind bending things. Where does he get these thoughts? My theory is, he is just ahead of his generation. I'm not sure though. Yesterday we were having one of our late night discussions when he said, "I hate when I procrastinate. Procrastination is the thief of time." I just said to myself, "What the heck?!" And asked him, "where do you come up with these things? I mean really... some of the things you say are just epic." (Just shaking my head.) He said he didn't know but I have a little inkling of where some of his thoughts come from. He is always on Tumblr. Even though I don't have a Tumblr I know what it is. My brother is always showing me things on Tumblr. And sometimes Tumblr has some epic things to say and that is where my brother gets his inspiration for his way of thinking I guess? We were talking about how when on the computer, it is not the same thing as talking to someone in person. It was sort of like deja vu because I remember talking about the same thing in my english class. So I told Josh that even though he helps a lot of his friends online, I think he should send some time alway fro the computer. Guess what he was already two steps ahead of me. He said to me, " Yeah I was also thinking the same thing, I planning to go on the computer for about two weeks just so I can get some fresh air. What a lovely idea.
Stay tune ;)

P.S: Can anyone believe it is already May? How time flies...
















No comments:

Post a Comment