Thursday, May 30, 2013

Art Project of Course

Yesterday Josh asked me to be a part of his art project but it is due today. Typical Josh -_-
He wanted to interview about nine people. I'm not sure what his project is about but he told me he was going to ask me what my favorite artist is. I'm not really sure who is my favorite artist or if I even have one. I'm not really the artsy type. Anywho he didn't interview me. He already interviewed some of his friends so he thought it was enough for his project. oh well. I'll probably ask him what his project was about specifically. It's funny because he is always late to this particular class. I try to get to get there on time but he always leave the same time his class is starting. And he says he is an Artist...
Stay tune for more ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment