Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A little Trivia

I was sitting with Jen tonight because I made her fill out something for me. At the same time I was posting the blog you saw earlier and I just remembered something I had forgotten a long time ago. Jen's middle name is Clarise because our mom said when Jen was born she remind my mom of Clarissa. Thinking back now, when I was younger, my mom would tell me how we were born and talk about how Jen use to look like Clarissa. I use to think (this is the mind of a 8 yr. old) that God took Clarissa but changed his mind and that's how Jen was born. SO to me Jen was Clarissa ( Trippin man! how confused was I?) I have no idea how I came to think that. I just did. Now I know Jen is Jen and Clarissa is Clarissa. Tomorrow my mom and I are going to bring her flowers for her birthday :) Jen is bummed because she can't go (has class) and so does Josh.
They will come another time soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment