Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The many experiences when riding the BUS -_-

Jen and I were riding on the bus when this guy came on. Now the bus is semi full so it's not like we are by ourselves plus we were with our friend Esteban. When that guy came on the bus he looked right at my sister and I then proceeds to sit at the back of the bus. While I was talking to my sister I noticed him looking at us (SO CREEPY!) And then he moves to where we are sitting. I'm just talking to myself like "Why?"-_- But ehhh. Then he starts behaving in a much odder way like playing with his belt. Why? WHY? WHY! I was just hoping he got off before we did and HE DID! Thank GOD! I'm not trying to scare anybody into not taking the bus because this doesn't happen all the time just once in a blue moon but they do happen unfortunately...stay in tune for more

No comments:

Post a Comment