Sunday, April 14, 2013

Jen is Jen

While I was eating breakfast, my sister was taking pictures of my brother and I. At first I didn't notice, but at one point she was sitting next to my and she leaned right next to me. I looked at her like, "What are you doing?" Then she took a picture. Now usually I don't like taking pictures but I let it slide this time (she's been in a bad mood lately and now she seems better). Then she leaned on my brother and did the same thing. My sister Jen, is really nice but when she's angry, she angry! (especially when she's hungry >.<) She's a pretty shy person but there are times when she's jumping off the walls. She is studying to be a speech pathologist ( helps people with speech problems) which I think is pretty cool :) (I'd do that.) She is really tech savvy like Josh (I'm the only that's not too crazy about technology) She is pretty determined and a go getter, likes get things done fast. Once she has an idea on her mind she won't stop until it's followed through. This one time she really wanted me to talk to some guy I met but I didn't want to (I'm pretty shy myself). And she said, "If you don't go I'm going to make you go. Nothing is going to happen! JUST GOOOO!!!! And I still refused! And after going back and forth, I reluctantly agreed. Then she asked if she can watch. NOOOOOO!!!! You can't watch! That was the deal. If she was going to make me go then she couldn't be there >.< And I went to talk to him. OH it was sooo nerve racking!!! On my way to meet him, I bumped into one of my friends, he thought it was funny that my sister was making me do this. And he said, "Don't chicken out!" How did I get myself into this! This is all Jen's fault! But it was fun, now he's my friend haha all thanks to Jen. One of these days, I'm going to make her do something like that!
That's it from me for now, stay in tune! ;)


 
 
 
P.S: This post is a little older than it's shown, I was trying to fix something and I deleted it >.<
My blog is getting the best of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment