Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I GOT A COMMENT!

I was looking through older posts of my blog when I notice I received a comment from someone on my very first post! (THE EXCITMENT!) I was so surprised that I received a comment. I know in reality no one is following me because this isn't the most exciting blog ever but I believe with time it will get better. Bear with me >.< I'm still getting use to having a blog and all the quirks that come with it. (Slow with technology) Any who, the person that left a comment said that he is too a triplet and found my blog on google. ^-^ He never met another set of triplets before. And he also said that he too receives similar reactions when people learn he is a triplet. I wrote back to him. Asked if he is identical or fraternal and other questions I cannot recall at the moment. But it was sure exciting :D I hope he writes back, that would be nice.
Stay tune for more ladies and gentlemen ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment