Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Team

My sister and I are now a team! This does sound odd, but right now our classes are getting the best of us. We were talking about it last night (I'm starting to see that most of the conversation I have with my siblings are at the dinner table when it's midnight.) She is not doing as well as she hoped she was in one of her classes and I'm in the same boat as her! So now we motivating each other to do better! It's sort of like when exercising, one bring a work out buddy to help motivate and push one another. We can do this! I think first though, on my part I have to get my priorities figured out again because they seemed to have been shifted before my eyes! >.< In other news we only have 8 more weeks to go! Have the semester is done! Yay! Stay tune for more ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment