Sunday, April 28, 2013

No poems :/


I have not written a poem in such a long time, but my creative flows are just not what they use to be I guess. (Now I know how Josh feels) I don't know what's up with me lately. I'm so lazy! But I also know in the back of my mind that I need to be working harder or smarter or both! I use to write poems for my friend, just to cheer him up, but lately I'm not in the mood. Sucks because I really do like writing poems and writing in general. Maybe I'm just doubting my abilities in writing (Josh is in the back of my mind now). I turned in my English paper a couple weeks ago and got back the results. I thought I had gotten a "D"! I was so depressed (melodramatic...) I thought, how can this be???! I worked so hard on that paper, blood, sweat, and tears!!! SO close and YET so far. In my opinion I thought it was beautiful and then to get a "D" on it! Ehhhh?! Turns out though that I either received a "B" or an "A" on it. I'm not sure which though because my professor confused me a little bit but it is no longer a "D"! There is hope, ladies and gentlemen! This weekend was Writer's Weekend! That is so cool! You think that it something I would really want to go to and I did. But I didn't know about it until maybe Thursday night. My English professor was giving us extra credit if anyone went and wrote an essay about it. I wanted to go to the workshops about writing your first story and workshops about writing poems. But I'm not down to wait for the bus for an hour lol next year I will definitely go. Stay tune for more ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment