Thursday, April 18, 2013

AHHHHH MY STATS BOOK!

Oh my goodness guys! My STATS book was found! Oh happy day! (Singing in my room!) Let me explain what happened! I was in my STATS class and my professor announced that I was missing my STATS book. NO ONE had it (Disappointment) So I was a little sad in class. My professor said he would ask his next class to see if anyone had it and email if someone did or not email me if they didn't. I figured they wouldn't so I wasn't expect to get an EMAIL! SO right now just to see if my professor emailed me I checked1 And he EMAILED ME! (obviously huh) BUT oh the excitement! I'm so happy! This not my only highlight of my day though.

After my class was over a classmate of mine offered to let my borrow an extra stats book his friend was trying to sell. That is one of the most kindest things someone has ever offered me! What was going through my head after he offered me his book was, "YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER." :') I'm still in awe in the fact that he offered me his book. I know sometimes times seem hard but kind people make it easier to get through those hard times. I'm so grateful of this young man and I wanted to tell him that but I can't because I have no way of contacting him :/ And the next time I see him will be next Tuesday. This the email I tried to send him:

Hi Jordan,
It's Anissa from STATS class at 5:15. Thank you SO MUCH for offering to let me borrow your book. It was such a kind gesture. Fortunately I found my book! You don't have to bring your book. I'm truly in your gratitude anyway. And I would like to surprise you on Tuesday! So be prepared, it's nothing extravagant though.
Thank you so much in advance
-Anissa

I think I want to back him something but I'm not sure what...maybe I'll buy him lunch. What an awesome person! Let's see what happens Tuesday! Stay tune :D

P.S: SHOUT OUT TO JORDAN! Reminding me that there are good people in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment