Monday, April 15, 2013

Hate Mondays?

It's MONDAY! What does that mean? It's Adventure Time! I know there are quite a few people who have never seen or heard of Adventure Time (how can that be possible?) But I think the majority really appreciate the show. That's one of the cartoons my siblings and I can agree on that we all like today. (Other shows we agree on are old nickelodeon and cartoon network cartoons a.k.a RUGRATS, CATDOG, HEY ARNOLD, ALL THAT, ED EDD, and EDDY, DEXTER'S LABRATORY, JOHNNY BRAVO, SCOOBY DOO, OLD SPONGEBOB, those were the days of good cartoons...though I think I'm missing a few) Nowadays, with all the "cartoons" on TV, it's hard to find ones that live up to those nostalgic times. I believe shows like Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Flapjack, Adventure Time, My little Pony do accomplish in living up to those shows of childhood. Now where were we... Adventure Time features new episodes every Monday! YAY! But MAN I'm so busy I haven't had a chance to catch up. The last episode I watch was a new Fionna and Cake episode (There's gender swapping in the show sometimes for those of you that don't know) IT WAS SO AWESOME! If you're not into cartoons or are kind of on the fence about this show watch that episode and hopefully it helps you decide. All the episodes a great, that's just the last one I watched. Stay tune for more to come ;)

P.S: I'm going to try to leave a link down at the bottom so you can see a sneak preview of the Fionna and Cake episode. (Sorry if it's lagging, I'll try to fix it!)

http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Good_Little_Girl?file=SNEAK_PEAK_Adventure_Time_with_Fiona_and_Cake_Bad_Little_Boy_Song_clip360p_H_264_AAC

No comments:

Post a Comment