Saturday, April 13, 2013

Interview with another Triplet

Right now I'm in midst of conducting an interview with one of my neighbors. It's a little difficult because we are both really busy. I'm a little nervous but shouldn't be. It can't be that hard? We will see once it happens! I was trying to come up with really good questions to ask him but I got some pretty bland ones down. (Need to do more brainstorming before the interview!) Here are the questions I have so far:

1.      What is the most common reaction you receive when people learn you’re a triplet?
2.      What is it like to be identical?
3.       Do people often compare the three of you?
4.      What do you guys do for your birthday?
5.      What makes you different from your brothers?

I was trying not to ask questions similar to the ones that people ask me. (That's sort of boring...) Though in this case I think the answers would be different. Hopefully this interview is a success and he will be willing to do a few more interviews in the future. I'll will try to get a picture as well but I can't guarantee that >.< (He's is really handsome in my opinion, though I think he's wouldn't like me saying that) Wish me luck! Stay tune for more! ;)

P.S: I wish I didn't say they looked like David Beckahm because now I'm comparing them! I should say they resemble him in a way? They are really handsome guys I promise you ladies that! Gentlemen sorry for talking about other gentlemen. I'm just going to be quiet now....

No comments:

Post a Comment