Thursday, April 18, 2013

My STATS Book


Sorry for the super short post yesterday. I had to go quickly somewhere. But it's true. That's the update on my book. It is still missing! Yesterday I was telling my sister, "I have 48 hours to find my book before I will never see it again!" Me and my morbid thinking. I was comparing missing my book to someone that was missing. (How horrible!) Actually my dad watches those types of shows a lot and sometimes I watch them with him. SO now it's gone to my thinking. As of today there is still no sign of my book! (So sad) Yesterday I woke up really early! (5:30) to catch the bus at 6:30 and see if my book was really there. I think my brother got a little offended... (sorry bro) But no book and so I went to tutoring instead. I hope I find my book. I tried to send a mass email to my class but I don't think it worked :/ Today I have my math class again (It seems like ages ago that I last had it). The bright side of me is saying," Maybe, possibly someone from your class saw that you left it and decided to take home with them and bring it to you today!" (Desperately hoping!) The not so bright  side is saying,"No, someone definitely took it and is going to use it and sell it at the end of the semester to make quick money." NOOOOOOOO!!! I just want my STATS book back. I know it's my fault for forgetting that I had it. But ehhhhhh!!! I will even be willing to share my book with whoever has it, just so can pass my class! Wishing for the best. Stay tune ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment