Monday, April 8, 2013

Art by Luigi

Yesterday during one of our lengthy conversations, I asked Josh if he will allow me to post some of his art work (Luigi is one of Josh's many nicknames! >.<) And from the kindness of his heart he reluctantly said "Si!" But he's super nervous about it, because he rarely likes people to see them. So ladies and gentlemen. I give you... ART BY LUIGI!!!
P.S: Stay tune for future posts like this ;)...Maybe even MORE...



A valentine's card for nobody

He sure does love chocolate. No that is not a turd.

Guardian of the Seas

What my brother sort of looks like...

Whiskered Tree Swift

Some characters he's making!

Big booty!
Artist's comment: "I really like how these turned out and I have a lot more drawings to show. Some of these are pretty old though, so I have improved since then. I still got a long way to go but I really love to draw and I do it every single day. :3 -J.L

No comments:

Post a Comment