Wednesday, March 13, 2013


Tonight I'm sitting in my kitchen with my brother Josh. I'm telling him about all the work I have to do this weekend meanwhile he's doing different poses. Why I have no clue and apparently neither does he. He's saying, "I'm not sure what I'm doing right now." Then he laughs to himself. He really loves to draw. Actually that is his major, art. Many moons ago, he was explaining to me why he wants to become an art teacher. He told me, "I really like looking at other peoples' work rather than doing my own. People tell me I give great feedback on somethings other artists need to work on." Which I think is true. He is very neutral about everything. Keeps a calm head all the time, I envy him sometimes. I always blow up when I'm angry or shut down. Great way to cope huh. Sometimes as an artist, Josh gets into these funky moods where he feels his work is not good enough. He sees artists' work who are 14 years old with this amazing talent. Then he thinks of himself as this 19 year old kid who's drawing skills cannot compare. I hate when he does that! I don't even want to talk to him. In my mind I think, " Hey at least you found what you love and you're doing it!" There is so many people on this planet without a clue on what makes them happy. They go through life trying to discover it and he found it. Then he somehow gets out of his funky mood, and he's Josh again. Usually he's the one always giving my other siblings and I a pep talk. Honestly out of all of us, I believe Josh is the smartest one. Right now he's drawing...again... telling me to do what makes me happy. I wanted to post some of his work, but he felt uncomfortable so he didn't let me >.< but he did tell me that soon he will let me! Stay in tune for more!

We are on our way to the Getty's Museum!
I always catch him taking a cat nap >.<


Bright and early Christmas morning!
He took dance classes one year haha
Just a random picture I took when we were together.
He always has the same smile ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment