Monday, March 18, 2013

Today it was my mission to finish a rough draft I have due Wednesday. I started on it yesterday so I was half way done by the time I started up again today. My family thinks I'm weird because when I'm writing I have a habit of talking to myself. I find that it helps when I talk to myself. It gets my creative juices flowing and also helps gets my ideas organized. When they are all stuck in my head ( and I'm really on a roll, ideas are coming left and right  ^-^) I tend lose some of those ideas. I dislike it very much when that happens because sometime they are really well thought out ideas then just to lose them in a instant, that is such a waste! Words perfectly constructed only to be lost and gone forever -_- Sometimes I wonder where those lost ideas go. So quick to come and yet... I did get a lot of my homework done this weekend, I'm very pleased. I had 5 pgs. of math (My professor is not evil, I'm just lame and didn't get the book on time) a rough draft of an essay and lots of reading. But I'm not quite finished yet (reading still has to be done). I was explaining to my sister that I really enjoy writing (I'm kind of on the fence whether I really want to study psychology or become a free lance writer...who says I can't do both!...actually that person is me...isn't it always?) I love that moment when the creativity is flowing, the message I'm trying to portray is getting through and everything written down is turning into a masterpiece. I get so excited. The only part I don't like is that I'm being graded on. I guess that's when I kind of hinder myself to freely write. Grading does help in improving my writing skills (looking on the Brightside). I think that's the thing with writing or art or any other type of arts, there is always room for improvements no matter what kind of skills one has. I write poems from time to time when I just have to write something down (they are not the best!). I want to be daring and say "I'm going to leave one down below" but I'm too nervous and I think they are cheesy! >.< I'm going to do it anyway because people should once and awhile leave their comfort zones and venture into the unknown ;) stay tune for more!
P.S: Have you notice the colors of the sunset lately?! SO MANY COLORS!

We tiptoe around feelings
making sure not to disturb them
When all we really want is
For them to burst into life
Burst into the colors of a sunset sky

No comments:

Post a Comment