Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Tired of Ice CREAM!? How can this be?

I almost forgot my sister today! I forgot Jen was taking a test from 5 to 7 in one of her classes today so when my class ended (ends at 6:40) I happily walked to the bus stop. Once I arrived at the bus I was reading and waiting for the bus. (MAN! its was chilly!) I had the urge to check my phone (Who doesn't? -_-) when I seen that I missed 3 calls from Jen. I thought to myself, "Oh crap! I can't believe I almost left without her!" She told me in the morning her plans for the day and I told her I would wait for her (Man I stink huh). Usually when one of us happens to be near the time the other gets out we take the bus back home together (Bus buddy!) Any who, we did catch the bus together ;) And she was telling me how she is so sick of ice cream! Recently she had gotten  her wisdom teeth pulled out (All four at the same time! Bum! Bum! Bum!...dramatic music) so now she can only eat Luke- warm soup and ice cream. My mom bought her two gallons of ice cream. At first she was all ecstatic, saying, "I'm going to have ice cream for breakfast, that's so awesome!" I would say, "Why not soup? Doesn't that sound better than ice cream? (Jen hates soup! So no it didn't haha) Well now all she kept saying is how she misses eating hamburgers and fruit! ( What an odd combination...) And she can't wait to eat them! I thought it was the funniest thing. It reminded me of when I first got my braces, my mom bought McD's, man it was horrible! I could even chew the fries. I guess people really just need some solid food. I think I would get tired of eating ice cream too if I ate it for 5 days straight. Speaking of ice creams though... I went to Baskin Robin's 31 Flavors and I had the delectable experience of having this new ice cream called Love Potion #31 Sooooo yummy! It has a tangy chocolate covered raspberry flavor too it! I recommend to try it before they get new flavors! That's it from me for now, stay tune for more ;)
P.S: Part II of the Adventures of Speech Class will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment