Thursday, March 28, 2013

Midnight Cake

Last night I was trying to study for an exam I have today when Josh came down. Josh for a skinny guy has quite an appetite. He eats everything in the house. And I always tell him, " There is other people that live here to you know, stop eating everything!" But he never listens. SO last night, Josh got this partially eaten cake I made and starts eating it. Typical Josh. First I told him how I was having boy problems and  really like telling Josh this because he has such a different perspective. Not because he is also a guy but I'm not sure, he always has something wise to say. Then he starts talking about how he is so unmotivated to go to school. And he feels bad because he's not as motivated as me. I try telling him that i just try to get through it but his goals and my goals are completely different. He wants to be an artist and I want to be a psychologist. Really after I finish school i really want to travel, that's my goal right now, finish school and then travel. Josh that's a really good. He wants to get into CalArts and maybe start his own cartoon. I thought that was really cool. If he does do that I'm going to ask him if I can be a voice actor for him (I really think that is the coolest job anyone could have!).  We stayed until one talking and I didn't get much studying done -_- Today he went with my other brother to an art museum. I wanted to go but couldn't. (luckies!) Now I'm just tired haha
More to come, stay in tune ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment