Sunday, June 9, 2013

View points

I want so bad to have my brothers watch Fight Club! I think I mentioned it before but they still have not watched it. That's it I'm going to by the DVD for them to watch it. I just feel it's a movie they would very much appreciate. Really I'm hoping they see why I like the movie so much. I bring this up today because Jen has to write her final on Fight Club. A couple weeks ago Josh showed me this video on youtube that resembled a kids' show but it was kind of weird and disturbing. I didn't get it the first time and honestly didn't like it. Today he showed it to me again and I was wonder why some parts happen the way they do. After some thinking and looking up what over people thought of the video the lesson to be learn from this video is that children's shows today teach Children to be "creative" in order to fit society's mold. I watched it a couple times to understand that message. I'll leave the link down at the bottom. Tell what you think of this video? Do you agree or disagree? This video also made me think of all the shows I use to watch as a kid and I thought they were pretty good! Stay tune for more ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C_HReR_McQ

No comments:

Post a Comment