Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Late night special

Yesterday I stayed at school until 10pm trying work on my research paper ( have not done that in a long time). I did it specifically yesterday because Josh has a late night class that gets out at 10pm so we wouldn't be going on the bus alone. It's funny because as I was walking to the bus stop I saw our bus coming but I wasn't sure if Josh was there. So I call up Josh asking where he is at, and he says he is also walking to the bus stop. I look around to him rushing by me. I thought it was so random. Then we start dashing to the bus stop because the bus is already there. Mind you I had quite a few things I was carrying. But our attempt of running to the nus was in vain because we missed it. So my brother and I had our usual late night dinner table talk at the bus stop. I was telling him how morning went because I got into an argument with our mom. Bumping heads is all I could say. Josh understands where both side were coming from as he always does then puts his own input. Basically he believes everyone is equal (I'm not going to explain what happen because it's kind of a mess). Then we went on to discuss about friendships, and how the world works then finally school. Ladies and Gentlemen, Josh has now retracted what he believed about school many moons ago! He told me that once he thought about it he felt as if everyone that complained about school sounded like babies. I see the points  of both arguments he made way back when and yesterday. Good times with Josh. Sometimes when it's just my siblings and I hang out I get this feeling or idea in my head where I know these moments well are not going always be here. It won't last forever.
Tonight I sitting with Jen and helping her with an outline she has to do for her English final. Her final is based on Fight Club. I so badly want to show my brothers that movie because they have not seen it and the movie is so awesome in my opinion. Watch the movie! I'll put a link down at the bottom so you can see the trailer. Stay tune! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8FRBYOFu2w

No comments:

Post a Comment