Sunday, July 14, 2013

Melancholy

I'm in very gloomy, down in the dumps kind of mood. When I woke up this morning I thought of all the things I wanted to accomplish in life and how I've been living. DO you ever get the feeling that you could be doing more. I was with my brother and I was telling him all the things I wanted to do. I wrote them down in my planner because I write everything down in my planner. I was feeling a little better when I learned that Cory Monteith passed yesterday 31 years old. For those of you that do not know him, he played one of the characters on the TV show Glee. I was a pretty avid Glee watcher in high school so I came to know and like his character. Though I didn't know him, I don't know, it still makes me sad when I learn people pass away. I guess his passing reminds me when my cousin passed away last winter. It was so unexpected and sudden. I've dealt with friends passing but family never. He was only 26. I hate think about it. On top of that I have an essay to work on and I just don't want to. They are in better places now. Stay tune.

photo
Cory Monteith

No comments:

Post a Comment