Saturday, July 6, 2013

Follow Up!

I'm starting to notice there's a pattern in my post. Each time I finish one, I post another one a few minutes later. I was looking through my older posts I've put up so far and I hope you guys have liked them so far. So being a triplet is just like having brothers and sisters. If you are an only child hmm I have friends who are an only child and some say the like it and others say different. I'm not sure though. My oldest brother use to be an only child before we came along. My mom says he was a good kid and had lots of friends. She tells me when we were born and Mike saw us he said, "But Mom I only wanted one, can we take the others back?" Mike would say something like that. He just wanted a little brother but instead he got a little brother and two little sisters... >.< Bawhahahaha Sometimes I try to imagine what it was like for Mike to be growing up with babies and I  can tell you I can't image in it. It funny because I can see us branching out in the very near future. I wonder where we will all be in 5 years. Hopefully for my part I'm done with school! Recently I've decided that I want to transfer to UCI and major in Social Ecology. I hope I can do it! Stay tune for more ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment