Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Happiness

Hello! I just wanted to get this out there before I put it as one of the last things I do at the end of the week because I feel the message is really important. I mean who doesn't want to be happy? I watched this video in my research methods class and it was so pretty ^_^ seeing that raw emotion! And I also think maybe perhaps at one point in our lives we we've felt this feeling before or maybe many times over, I'm not sure. My sister, Jen, was having a bad day yesterday, I'm not sure why though because she didn't say and I really wanted to show her this video but she didn't want to see :( so I showed it to my brothers and they really liked it. I got the chance to show Jen today and she did like it :D
I hope everyone who watches this video ENJOYS!!! And I also recommend that you try it for yourself, takes a little guts though ;)
I remember a few months ago when my friend was graduating and moving on to bigger and better things, I expressed how I felt about him (in a platonic way) and how much I appreciated him and how happy I was to have met him (I was really nervous saying it though). But I was happy in saying it to him. He too told me how he felt and there was enough happiness to go around! Please stay tune for more!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHv6vTKD6lg

No comments:

Post a Comment