Saturday, September 14, 2013

Days We Have Left

All weekend I have been stressed about things I have to do (Have a paper for my biopsychology class) and then I I'm trying to creative an awesome personal statement for when I start applying to schools and I can't think of anything! So, yes I'm a bit stress! Josh came down stairs and I was asking him what I should do my topic on for biopsych (short for biopsychology) and I was telling him my ideas when he showed me this video. It calmed me down because when I started thinking I know I'm going to finish everything I want to do. And it also got me thinking how much time I waste worrying about what I have to do when we have such limited time on this earth. Please enjoy and stay tune for more! :)

P.S: Carpe Diem!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOksW_NabEk

No comments:

Post a Comment